Well, it is not security incident, but it is clear that it violated
JSPG's policy. I think other ROCs deserve to know this issue since they
might experience the similar problem. Do we have a proper channel to do
it? However, how other ROCs and sites handle it is up to them. But we
probably should not ban the biomed vo, at least not now.

Mingchao