John,

> Thanks for your reply. We are running the August 2007 release (32 bit
> version) "Puana" on Fedora 6 which was last patched with any updates on
> October 8th.  Have the fixes been applied since this latter date - I
> can't see this mentioned on the Errata page?

The IXSMOOTH bug was only reported and fixed yesterday.  That's how I
found the EMLT bug, and yes the pointer error affected SYNTH=TRUE and
CALIB=TRUE in EMLT.  I can confirm that SYNTH=TRUE now works.  Apologies
for the error.  The eyes tend to glaze over after doing hundreds of
these and the odd rename from a paste got missed.

Malcolm Currie