Someone previously posted a problem with “out of memory error”

I also had this and this web site of tech notes was very useful:

    http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/1100/1107.html#_Toc170182654

The solutions that eliminated the problem are:

1)    I increased my RAM (on my laptop) from 2 gig to 4 gig

2)    I cleaned up my hard drive to free up working space.

3)    I re-configured my operating system to provide matlab with more memory when operating (i.e., I took from my video memory)

Theresa Louise-Bender Pape, Dr.PH, MA, CCC-SLP/L

Career Development Transition Award Scientist

Department of Veterans Affairs

Rehabilitation Research & Development Service

Research Service, Hines VAH

Research Health Scientist

Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care

Center of Excellence, Hines VAH

Research Assistant Professor

Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine

Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

Clinical Research Scientist

Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital

Senior Associate

Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Institute for Health Care Studies

Preferred Contact Information:

Voice Mail:  (708) 202-4953

Confidential Fax:  (708) 202-7487

Email: [log in to unmask]

Pager : (312) 707-3345

Mailing Address: Hines VA, Research Service, PO BOx 5000, MC 151H, Hines, IL 60141

Shipping Address: HInes VA, 5th Ave and Roosevelt Ave., Building 1, Room C 318, Hines, IL 60141