Dear All,

I tried to run slice timing correction in SPM2 after realign & unwarp.
Unfortunately, after a couple of secs. I received the following error:

SPM ==> spm_write_plane > write_analyze_plane
error opening /raid/bci/users/maartje/SPM2/reward/ppnr/FUNC_ppnr/auFUNC_ppnr-0011.img
Check that you have write permission

Error in spm_write_plane at 20
Error in spm_write_plane at 270

SPM ==> spm_write_plane > write_analyze_plane
error opening /raid/bci/users/maartje/SPM2/reward/ppnr/FUNC_ppnr/auFUNC_ppnr-0011.img
Check that you have write permission

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I already checked my writing permission and that's ok. Also my quota is not exceeded.

Thanks,
Maartje Luijten