I just discovered a mistake, so for the record, the mexmaci files were compiled for R2007a i.e. Matlab 7.4, excuse me.

Best
Torben

On 26/11/2007, at 15.11, Torben Ellegaard Lund wrote:

Hi Leonhard

I personally prefer to run matlab in the terminal window (but having started X11 in advance). If you write matlab -nodesktop in the terminal window you have access to the editor if you write edit, and you be able to cut and paste into the command line, and open the finder from the maltab prompt e.g. by writing !open .

Best
Torben