Hello there
I am trying to do tractography using functionally defined ROIs as seed
voxels . The problem is that the ROIs are defined on brains normalized to
MNI space. Because the tensor information for each voxels is in native space
the MNI based ROIs are likley to be way off the mark. Rotating tensors to
warp into MNI space has been an unsuccessful enterprise so far. So I was
wondering if I could use the warping factors that SPM generates while
normalizing a brain to MNI space to remap a functionally defined ROI to
native space. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Cibu Thomas