Hi Jeff

There's a script called log_roi_batch in the extension section of the
spm homepage which can do what you want
(http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/ext/).

Regards, Adrian

--
There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies? (R. Dawkins)