Dear all,

I'd be very interested to hear of any fairly recent quantitative studies done
on the religious beliefs/attitudes of students at specific universities (pref.
British ones). I'm sure there have been plenty - anyone know of any?

Thanks and best wishes,
Stephen

--
Christ Church, Oxford, OX1 1DP

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>