Hi Hannibal,

What you say about Saint Teresa is remarkable to me! I am currently
working on a book (titled "I Face My Love") that I intend as a
"successor" to medieval and renaissance love sonnet sequences, wherein
my organizational "template" (somewhat as Joyce's template for Ulysses
was the Odyssey) is "Interior Castle".

I myself don't find St. Teresa hard to take seriously...

Kevin