I thought you all might enjoy reading the latest sonnet from a
Sidnaeian, though not a professional one. My friend Ward McBurney "did
English" at UofT and then Rutgers, though he left before the completion
of his degree. At Northrop Frye's memorial service in 1991 he was chosen
to speak on behalf of the students. He's a writer now, and maintains
this blog, the current version of which which he has given me permission
to share:

Blog: Story Ward
Post: Star Lover and Star
Link: http://storyward.blogspot.com/2007/11/star-lover-and-star.html

Enjoy! Germaine

Germaine Warkentin // English (Emeritus)
VC 205, Victoria College (University of Toronto),
73 Queen's Park Crescent East, Toronto, Ont. M5S 1K7, CANADA
[log in to unmask]	  (fax number on request)