Hello,

Fantastic principle, I hope it would be used effectively. From what you
describe I believe it to be possible in a Virtual Learning Environment
such as Blackboard. Others are likely to have it, though your
administrator may need to enable certain parts of the software.

Blackboard has a feature called 'Gradebook' which does roughly what
you've suggested and presents it in a tabular form. It may well be able
to display this as a chart or graph but I haven't seen it.

Hope this helps,

Pete

---
Pete Jeffreys
Vice President Education

Reading University Students' Union

0118 378 4130 (internal x4130)   07980 697089
www.rusu.co.uk

- - - Keep the Cap in 2010 - http://www.coalition2010.org - - -