Maybee the attched reports are of interest. VTI is involved in a number of EC project looking at fuel consumption and Heavy Vehicles e.g HeavyRoute and ECRPD. If you want more information you can contact (ECRPD,)Ulf Hammarström , VTI ([log in to unmask]) or (HeavyRoute)Anita Ihs  ([log in to unmask])

best regards Leif

vti
Leif Sjögren
Forskningsledare/Senior Researcher
VTI / Olaus Magnus väg 35 / SE-581 95 Linköping / Sweden
Tel: +46-13-20 40 00
Direct: +46-13-20 43 59
Mobile: +46-70 321 82 75
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

VTI is an independent, internationally established research institute which is engaged in the transport sector. Our core competence is in the fields of safety, economy, environment, traffic and transport analysis, public transport, behaviour and the man-vehicle-transport system interaction, and in road design, operation and maintenance. VTI is a world leader in several areas, for instance in simulator technology.

www.vti.se