Hi all,

We are currently developing a new storage specification, and I was wondering if anyone had anything in their contract about penalties if things go wrong, especially if boxes go missing?  I am thinking anything from 1 box going missing, to the whole warehouse burning down!  Obviously it is difficult to put a value on a box of records as you never know what they might protect you from in the future.

Kind regards

Zoe

Zoe Rowland
London Borough of Camden

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer