Apologies for cross-posting

Dear colleagues,

You can now receive news of forthcoming TASI (Technical Advisory Service
for  Images) workshops by subscribing to our new RSS feed:
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/rss.html>

There are currently places available on the following workshops:

Image Optimisation - 23rd November 2007, Bristol
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#opt>

Building a Departmental Image Collection - 30th November 2007, Bristol
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#bui>

Colour Management - 4th December 2007, Bristol
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#col>

Photoshop Level 1 - 13th December 2007, Bristol
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#ps1>

Photoshop Level 2 - 14th December 2007, Bristol
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/training.html#ps2>

Full details of these and all TASI workshops are available from the
Training page  <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/> or by subscribing to the
Forthcoming Workshops  RSS feed <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/rss.html>.

We also have a free helpdesk for your image related enquiries:
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/helpdesk.html>

Best regards,
Antony
Antony Theobald, Technical Research Officer
TASI - Technical Advisory Service for Images

Free Helpdesk for UK Further and Higher Education: <[log in to unmask]>
Online advice documents: <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/>
Hands-on training: <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/>
A JISC Advisory Service