You could try the Microsoft RM team's blog:

http://blogs.msdn.com/recman/default.aspx

On Nov 12, 2007 11:06 AM, Barbara McGrath < [log in to unmask]> wrote:
I to am having difficulty finding documentation.  I have found 'RM guide
for MOSS'  http://office.microsoft.com/download/afile.aspx?
AssetID=AM102327551033
and there is a 'DM guide for MOSS'
http://office.microsoft.com/download/afile.aspx?AssetID=AM102322241033
These documents are from the Microsoft TechNet web site
http://technet2.microsoft.com/Office/en-us/library/c4f05f26-3e59-440c-a304-
bee242d3c6bf1033.mspx?mfr=true
.

Anyone else have any good resources on MOSS RM to share ?

Barbara McGrath
Information Officer
Fareham Borough Council
www.fareham.gov.uk
01329 824529

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:42:38 -0400, Thomas, Joy <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>From a Canadian perspective, we are investigating MOSS for EDRMS in the
>City of Fredericton. Our preliminary investigation indicated that the RM
>module of MOSS will not be out until January, 2008.  We have also heard
>that there is little or no documentation on how to use it for EDRMS
>implementations, and there is not a lot of training available.  As Gerry
>notes, I would wait until it is released and tested, before implementing
>it.  I understand it received DOD certification, but without support and
>user guides, it may be a long implementation period.  We plan to
>continue working on our needs assessment and investigation before making
>a final selection.
>
>Joy Thomas
>City of Fredericton
>New Brunswick, Canada

for the sole use of the intended recipient and may be privileged.  Any
unauthorized distribution, copying, disclosure or review is prohibited.
Neither communication over the Internet nor disclosure to anyone other
than the intended recipient constitutes waiver of privilege.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and then
delete this communication and any attachments from your computer system
and records without saving or forwarding it. Thank you.

Adam Pope
07977238873
London 7755 2916
www.informationhandyman.com