Hello, I am a new subscriber.  My retirement project is to do
some independent research and a newsletter on global issues.

Is anyone here working on the MDGs?  I think that achieving the
MDGs is not primarily a matter of financial aid or technological
fixes.  A radical cultural transition will be required to achieve
the MDGs.  The transition entails giving up the habit of seeking
individual interest only, and embracing the habit of seeking a
balance between individual interest and the common good.

How could this transition be analyzed with "qualitative software"?

FYI .... the following is the eleventh issue of an independent
newsletter that is is focused on the MDGs:

Solidarity, Sustainability, and Non-Violence
Vol. 3, No. 11, November 2007
http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv03n11.html

Sincerely,
Luis