-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sunny Bains
Sent: 05 November 2007 11:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Freelance editing work with Form and Content Media

As someone who has made this mistake twice now, I'd like to strongly
agree with the suggestion that the list preferences be changed to a
reply being to the person sending and not to everyone. I'm on many
different lists, and none of them have "reply all" as the default.
Not only is it embarrassing if you don't realize, but it's a waste of
everyone's time reading messages that weren't meant for them. (For
which I now apologize, twice!).

Is there a moderator/listowner who can address this issue? I wouldn't
spam everyone, but there seems to be no guidance on how to,
discreetly, get in touch with someone in charge.

Thanks,

Sunny