*LASZLO * *Play the Marseillaise! Play it! *

*Members of the orchestra glance towards the steps, toward Rick, who nods to
them. As they start to play... *
and I weep.

--
Joseph Green
The Pleasant Reviewer

Switchboard Captain, Hollywood Colonial Hotel

All complaints shall be directed to:

Camelopard Breathwaite
The Fallows, 200 Fifth Avenue, Fredonia City

"That's Double Dependability"

Brought to you by Zenith Trans-Cosmic Radio