To say the least, Peter. But the whole article is sure intriguing...

Finally English, eh?

Doug
On 14-Nov-07, at 6:29 PM, Peter Cudmore wrote:

> At seventeen, he had heard his neoclassical poetry publicly proclaimed
> by
> his teacher John Braillard, normally a brutal critic, to be superior
> to that
> of Jacques Delille, “the French Virgil”, an immortal of the Académie
> Française. After that, Saussure never wrote another line of verse...
>>

> Strange response, eh?
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

I would almost say that my country is like
a conquered province with foreign rulers,
except that they are not foreigners and
we are responsible for what they do.

	Paul Goodman