Thanks, all, for your encouraging comments. (Who could
ask for more than "Wunderbahr"?)

And, yes, Fred, "stare decisis" it is! As far as I
know, you're the first reader to have recognized it
(very exciting for me), as Kasper is the first to
comment on "notch" as a woodcut term. (The 2 spellings
of "hallejulah/lulah" are optional, but I think the
"j" spelling is older, and I just like it better. No
accounting for tastes, eh?)

Thanks also to Doug for plugging the chapbook. It
would be nice if Randolph got a few sales!

Cheers,
Candice