Yes and as a controller I could do with a new 1x 9V battery myself -give me
a bit more push and go hyper activity
Cheers Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Max Richards
Sent: 12 November 2007 01:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Found poem

The Nikko Allegro 1/25 Scale is a stunning sailing boat
with a dark wood like finish and featuring detailed
craftsmanship, rigging and railings.

Use the sails to tack across a swimming pool
or the inboard motor if the wind is light!

It has a radio controlled sail you can raise or lower
when arriving or leaving port
so you can control its speed,
just like a real sailing boat.

Features: 2-channel radio control unit
Dark wood like finish
RC controls the sail, rudder and motor
Operational inboard motor

Can be sailed by beginners upwards
Instructions included

Dimensions: Boat 84cm(H) x 47cm(L) x 14.5cm(W),
Mast height 60cm(H) x 45cm(W)

Includes 1x 9V battery for the controller
1x 4.8V 650mAh battery and charger for the boat

Not much of a poem, but we're tempted to buy it.

Max, Ruffey Lake