But Joe, in any case, recovered from any disappointments in Naco and was
soon (he was a great fan of Joyce) bustling about the house singing:

O Milly Bloom, you are my darling.
You are my looking glass from night to morning.
I'd rather have you without a farthing
Then Katey Keogh with her ass and garden

Which I found very cheering and to the point.