Yes, Barry, you can use that bit of running cheese, can't understand how you
can like it, but your attention makes me laugh.
Food at the cinema? Lovely popcorn and snacks, M&M are my favorite.
I don't think any of those movies were shot in Bolzano. And I do not
particularly like Moretti, or Italian cinema. After Fellini it (Italian
cinema) has just started slumbering, hope one day it will get back to what
it was; see (everything by) Pasolini.