not a moment too soon and thank you K for your providing the opportunity to
respond tho the idea of preparing to enjoy an evening of preparing to enjoy
a lovely meal and the pleasure of others' real actual human palpable company
must be delayed for the purposes of writing a longish post not even
marginally related to the meaning of the post if that were possible in this
particular case of the previous poster who seems unable to manage more than
one word.  work at it K so that at least you give me the chance to +not+
respond with relativeness of meaning.  for goodness sake the idea of
forsaking day-old lamb mince and parsnips in favor of this response is
utterly tragic.  even mint and chocolate ice cream must be set aside for
this dithered nattering poetry-related post.  alas i'll simply need to
provide the listmembers with hundreds and hundreds of recycled revisions of
my awesomely spectacular dogs short for doggerel.

I repeat:  I think therefore iamb.  and other such stuff as will fill the
darlinglittle pockets of digest as will qualify my quotidian oh hell with
the spelling of quotidian quota for the day.

I may be weakening due to the Force of Kasper oh for goodness' sakes, can I
allow a mere child to turn me off the game of plenitudinous
outpostings????????????????!!!!!!!! no no wait my Psychic Orphan which
resides somewhere near the lamb mince and petit pois tells me that Kasper is
a person of mean age and much means which means he may be  oh fooey it's
time to time the steaming broccoli.  later K.

your dilatory but dignified doxy-friend J just one letter before yours which
is K.