lovely. the imagery is sprinkled drily throughout.

I watched an episode of Tony Robinson's "Worst Jobs in History" or
whatever it's called, it included a bit about making fine bone
chinaware; they peel the rotting flesh of the animal off the bone
first, and it stinks to high heaven. would've been an eye-opener to
the upper class knobs who drank from those cups.

anyway, this poem is very 'weekday', 'everyday', 'workday'.. there's
no good word for it, though those all mean the same: it's "arki" in
finnish. this poem is "runollinen" [poetic] and "arkinen" [everyday].

KS