Yes, tends to reconcile one to the world as it is.  Very motivational.
 I think Dale Carnegie said it first tho --in "How to Stop Worrying
and Start Living."

Something else of equal depth!

"Instead of worrying about ingratitude, let's expect it. Let's
remember that Jesus healed ten lepers in one day--and only one thanked
Him. Why should we expect more gratitude than Jesus got?"

Indeed!

--
Joseph Green
The Pleasant Reviewer

Switchboard Captain, Hollywood Colonial Hotel

All complaints shall be directed to:

Camelopard Breathwaite
The Fallows, 200 Fifth Avenue, Fredonia City

"That's Double Dependability"

Brought to you by Zenith Trans-Cosmic Radio