Kenneth - cannot guarnatee it, but if you can get into Australia, the
state where I live is going through an unprecedented economic surge
connected to China's enormous growth. We are screaming out for
talented people, especially in country arewas but all over - in IT,
building, etc.

Just a thought. There's a site called SEEK.COM with opprotunities in it.

Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/