----- Original Message -----
From: "joe green" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: "Exquisite Hour"

If I had read this poem in an anthology or magazine, I would be frantic to
find other poems written by you.  This is a great poem -- and the best I
have encountered just la la getting on the Internet and gadding about here
and there in various shippy venues.  I've read some good poems here -- this
is the best.  The best reason for persisiting.  Let me wave goodbye as you
become immortal and go off to the Mermaid..

Thank you, Joe.  Damn thing about becoming immortal is that you have to die
first.  As well as getting BOOKS published!!!