Fine, fine.  But I recommend this.  One must have a garment that has 32
pockets -- one for each county in Ireland.

Here's my kit.  And I am glad that I brought it here.

*The 32 Pockets of Bertrand O'Toole*

Pocket #1: A purse, of the "small change" type formerly carried
by misers and presidents of Standard Oil, black, distressed leather,
used for holding mechanical moths which when released cry "Help me.
Help me, Neighbor!" Used when impersonating Old Scratch and
for moments of merriment when attending Board Meetings.

Pocket #2: "The Jest Book of the Dead" -- a compendium of jokes
guaranteed to crack up the Dead. "Why did the chicken cross the
road? To get to the Other Side." &c.

Pocket#3: A set of knuckledusters and a scimitar.

Pocket#4: A set of cock's wattles.

Pocket#5: Devil's Glen Scotch -- for private consumption.

Pocket#6: Quizzing glasses

Pocket#7: A folding tent for privacy while changing one's bad breeches

Pocket#8: My shadow, the Count Chiasimo

Pocket#9 A complete "artificial glen" with rocks, and artificial
moon , and forester's station. Excellent for achieving the effect
of the sublime without going out-of-doors.

Pocket#10: A sad Rilkean mirror.

Pocket#11: A list off all elements as they should be arranged in
benevolent natural order.

Pocket#12 My special scents (in silver flasks) -- "Water Frozen by
Boredom" -- "Theological Scruples"

Pocket#13 Swiss Army Knife with Unix workstation.

Pocket #14: An ingenious self-defending peacock

Pocket#15: Instructions for completing my tomb.

Pocket#16: A Ventroloquist's "Helper" -- Recordings for Divers
Occasions, especially cries to put in the mouths of enemies --
"God Bless Captain Vere!" "Les jeux sont faits!" &c

Pocket#17: A Little Devil

Pocket#18: A tuningfork for snoring

Pocket#19: A silk ladder for descending from boudoirs

Pocket#20: A bellygun stolen from a crusty old toper.

Pocket#21: A set of gingerbread noses.

Pocket#22: The star called Childsbottom.

Pocket#23: A faded 1860 print of Goethe ascending the Brocken

Pocket#24: A shrivelled potato

Pocket#25: Instructions for broiling steaks on one's tongue

Pocket#26: Begob the Bobwob -- chalk drawing

Pocket#27: A basilisk awaiting further orders

Pocket#28: A Pocket Guide to the Vilest Bonzes (1879 edition)

Pocket#29: Game Ball for the Current Universe

Pocket#30: A collection of sock holes -- includes holes from the hose
of the Bride of Lammermoor and the Mother of the Maccabees.

Pocket#31: Ravishing thoughts and sentimental correspondance

Pocket#32: The Royal Academy of Berlin, countless butterflies swarming
over a shreiking entablature, Shelley's children, a peanut butter
sandwich.

--
Joseph Green
The Pleasant Reviewer

Switchboard Captain, Hollywood Colonial Hotel

All complaints shall be directed to:

Camelopard Breathwaite
The Fallows, 200 Fifth Avenue, Fredonia City

"That's Double Dependability"

Brought to you by Zenith Trans-Cosmic Radio