Sorry about the multiple postings
less than one month to the deadline on 1st december
Now accepting abstracts online

THE 2008 DESIGN RESEARCH SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
will be held in Sheffield, UK on 16-19 July 2008.

In the tradition of our biennial conference series this will be a
broad-ranging event open to all topics and disciplines  relevant to
designing. However we will have a conference theme which will inform the
choice of keynote speakers and, we hope, stimulate debate:

UNDISCIPLINED! Rigour in emerging design disciplines and professions.

You can find out more at the conference website at
http://drs2008.designinquiry.wikispaces.net/

Deadline for extended abstracts is 1 December 2008

If you are considering proposing a paper please join the conference
announcement mail list at
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/DRS-CONFERENCE-CONTRIBUTORS.html

Professor Chris Rust
Chair of Design Research Society Council
Head of Art and Design Research Centre
Sheffield Hallam University, S11 8UZ, UK
+44 114 225 2706
www.chrisrust.net