Hi Ian,

please may i have a copy. If you cannot send it electronically my details are below.

Kelvin Davies
8 fourth avenue
Penparcau
Aberystwyth
sy23 1ra

many thanks

Kelvin> Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:30:52 -0500> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Company of Mine Adventurers of England Rawlinson MSS> To: [log in to unmask]> > Dear list> > I have just updated a partial transcipt of the Rawlinson MSS C449 & D916 > (Bodleian) recovered from a file in PCW format.> I transcibed it many years ago at great expence hoping for mention of > Swaledale mines, I stopped transcibing when I realised there was no mention of them.> > If anyone is interested you're welcome to a copy, it covers some of the > Company of Mine adventurers of England's activities in Wales up to 1721 (21 pages > at 10pt, 381KB) it also mentions Trevascus Mine in Cornwall for which they > paid £1057.11.8.> > Ian Spensley> > > >
Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live.
http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk