Please note this is the proper date and venue for 2008.

Does anyone have contact details for Ron Callander?

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Holding
To: Work
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 9:11 PM
Subject: NAMHO Conference Info

NAMHO CONFERENCE 2008 - CHANGE OF DATE AND VENUE

Arrangements for the NAMHO Conference for 2008 are progressing well but we need to bring to your attention that the date and venue have changed.

The main conference programme will now take place at the Scottish Mining Museum - Lady Victoria Colliery site, Newton Grange, Midlothian, EH22 4QN, approximately 8 miles South of Edinburgh City Centre.

The main event will be over the weekend 11th to 13th July 2008.

Title

Mines People and Industries of Scotland

Delegate Fee will be £27

There will also be a good range of surface and underground field trip programme which should accommodate all who might be interested in field trips over the weekend.

The field trip programme is being organised by Grampian Speleological Group (but only bookable via the conference programme). We are told that there will be plenty of local trips over the weekend - these will not generally involve SRT but some are very wet! It is also intended that there be trips over a wider area during the following week.

Local camping and other accommodation is available close to the conference venue.

Steve Holding

Mobile: 07850 492036