Dear Viktoria
I know a Day Care Centers in Basel (Switzerland) run by  interdisciplinary team of the  Psychiatric Universitätspoliklinik (as far I know regrettable no midwives are involved!  But they are known  for a good and innovative project. They offer ambulant Grouptherapie etc. for vulnerable mothers .Head of the care center is Anita Riecher-Rössler  Author of : Perinatal Stress, Mood and Anxiety Disorders: From Bench to Bedside see: http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Aktion=showproducts&searchWhat=books&ProduktNr=230908

If you look you this link there is a description of the project (sadly only in German language)
www.diesie.at/fileadmin/user_upload/broschueren/Psychiatrische%20Unterstuetzungsangebote.pdf

One helpful publication on this matter I found the council report from the Royal College of Psychiatrists London (see attached).  Maybe you know it already.  It is a older edition (2000) - Due for review: 2005 was planned 2005).

The adress of the Swiss.Institution

   Ambulante Gruppentherapien, Mutter-Kind-Projekt
      Psychiatrische Universitätspoliklinik
      Kantonsspital Basel
      Petersgraben 4
      4031 Basel
      Tel. 004161 / 265 50 40

mailto: [log in to unmask]
Heads:
Anita Riecher-Rössler
Chefärztin Prof. Dr. med.
Tel. 004161 / 265 50 40
or
Thorsten Mikoteit
Oberarzt Dr. med.
Tel.004161 / 265 50 40

All the best with this very important project! II hope you find some cooperation - partners
Regards
Marianne Haueter
Switzerland