----- Original Message -----
From: "Alligood, Elaine C" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:42 PM
Subject: FW: Netting the Evidence goes future!

Check out the Google Custom Search Engine for yourself.  It is a great
way to pull together the URLs you search or want to search regularly and
simultaneously.  http://www.google.com/coop/cse/

Also, there are a number of other search engines who offer custom search
engine applications check these out here:

Check out Greg Notess' Search Engine Showdown Comparison of CSEs
http://www.searchengineshowdown.com/cse/

Swicki Eurekster   http://swicki.eurekster.com/

ROLLYO  http://www.rollyo.com/

Yahoo Custom Search  http://builder.search.yahoo.com/m/promo

PSS!  Personal Search Syndication  http://www.pssdir.com/

Gigablast Custom Topic Search  http://www.gigablast.com/cts.html

MS Live Search Custom Search Engine http://search.live.com/macros

Have fun with it!  If you want to see more about search engines and cool
Internet 2.0 search applications developments check out the I created
handout for an HTAi-IRG Search Engine Update 2007 at:
http://www.va.gov/vatap/alligood/barcelona.htm

Elaine Alligood, M L S
Informationista - VATAP http://www.va.gov/vatap
857-364-5778