I have finally finished the text for the humorous (at least I hope it is
funny as well as edifying?) book tentatively titles 101 Saints for a Bad Hair
Day.

I put a brief note in the back, to wit:
 I would like to express my appreciation to the more than 600   scholars and
art historians on the Medieval Religion e-mail  list,and to  the members of
the American Hagiography Society  for their suggestions and  assistance, and for
introducing me to the  love and lore of the early  saints.

In addit6ion to my sparkling text  there will be cartoon  style artwork.  The
book won't be out until 2008.  If there are a few  of you who would like to
read the ms. and write short blurbs (just a few  sentences) the publisher could
use in publicizing the book, would you please  email me off list at
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

Thanks again to all of you who are always so good at responding to my
sometimes foolish questions.

Ann

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]