To Whom Maybe Concern,

 I am currently the Chinese assistant teacher at Oundle School. I graduated from Hengyang Normal University in Hunan Province, Peoples Republic of China.I have a classmate, called Cissy Yi. She studied M.A. in Education at the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, from September, 2006 -- present. This is the course she was continuing with in the same major subject as she did in China from 2000 -- 2005. The one year full time masters course has furthered and broadened her professional knowledge in the area of education and research. Meanwhile, her written and spoken English competence has been strengthened as well. She is interested in teaching Chinese around the UK and is currently working as a Chinese assistant in South Wales Chinese Sunday School, her creative teaching style and gifted affinity soon won her credit and affection from her students. What is more, she is 23 years old, friendly, outgoing,responsible and always preparing and willing to study and work with young chidren. I am very eager that a teacher like her may have the chance to teach in your school, please contact me if you are looking for a Chinese Assistant.

Shinney Zhou
Chinese Assistant

Oundle School
Oundle
Peterborough
PE8 4EE

In 2006 Oundle School celebrated the 450th year of its foundation which resulted from Sir William Laxton's legacy of 1556.
This email was scanned for viruses on departure from Oundle School.
The Corporation of Oundle School, Oundle, Peterborough, England, PE8 4EE. Incorporated by Royal Charter. Charity number 309921