Hello all -

If anyone can help with this request, our user would be most grateful.
BL don't subscribe; and our local networks & usual sources can't help either…

 Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 1995 v.10(2) pp91-101
Nabuzoka & Smith: Identification of expressions of emotion…..

Very many thanks, from a delightfully sunny Chelmsford - Zena
Zena Woodley B.A.(Joint Hons), MCLIP
Library Resources Manager
The Warner Library
Broomfield Hospital
Chelmsford CM1 7ET
T: 01245-514310
e : [log in to unmask]

Ask an Information Expert - it's what we do. All day. Every day.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.