Dear Information Colleagues,

The final countdown has begun for Pharma-Bio-Med 2007! As the conference is
quickly approaching, please note that there is still time to register and
book your hotel room. If you have not registered for the conference, you can
easily do so electronically by following the instructions at
http://www.pharma-bio-med.com/registration2.html.

This second annual conference and exposition is promising to be very
fruitful, with a highly anticipated programme that features top, industry
speakers from the pharma information world.  To see all the presentation
titles and speakers at Pharma-Bio-Med 2007, you can view the detailed
programme at
http://www.pharma-bio-med.com/pdf/Pharma-Bio-Med_2007_Detailed_Programme.pdf

We have had a great response from the information community and we hope that
you will take advantage of this ideal opportunity for networking; continuing
education and training; as well as meeting with your vendors/suppliers for
year-end discussions.  The Pharma-Bio-Med programme also offers two days of
free vendor workshops, highlighting the latest developments and offerings
from key suppliers such as:

FIZ-Karlsruhe/STN International

GenomeQuest

BizInt

Elsevier - EMTREE
Elsevier - PharmaPendium

Elsevier - CrossFire Beilstien/PCD

Elsevier - SCOPUS/ScienceDirect

For a complete list of Exhibitors and Sponsors who will be present,  please
use the following link
http://www.pharma-bio-med.com/sponsors1st.html

If you have any questions about the conference or the registration process,
please contact us at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you in Athens!

Tracy Piner & Andrea Eckenrode

Pharma-Bio-Med Org.

T + 1 858 592 6958