From: "Library Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: Hospitals Don't Burn Down

Hello Simon

I'm afraid I can't help but it appears it was recommended at a training
day so there may be others looking for it.

I rang our fire officer because one of her predecessors used to use it
in the 80s but unfortunately she doesn't have a copy but would love to
see it if a copy could be located.

Regards
Margaret

Health Sciences Library