Hi to all,

 It's never very clear when publishers merge as to what happens to usage
data. Lev has always been very willing to help with stats.

C.

===

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for good question.

We discuss this issue now and I hope it will be implemented in
March-April of 2008, subject to the IOP Publishing approval.

Turpion do have database of all log files back to 1997, and we currently
provide usage stats to our customers on their request in accordance with
the COUNTER guidance, but formally we are not COUNTER-compliant Vendor.
We are prepared to send our logs archive to the IOP to incorporate our
usage data into the IOP reports.

With best wishes
Lev

Lev Malov
General Manager
Turpion-Moscow Ltd
MIAN, 8 Gubkina Str, Room 915
Moscow 119991, Russia

Tel: +7 499 135 4509
Fax: +7 495 930 0604
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

CS>  Hi Lev,

CS> Will the usage data for both sites be incorporated into the IOP
reports?