-----Original Message-----
From: learning development in higher education network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Hilsdon
Sent: 29 November 2007 22:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online Journals

Hi Lisa - Kia Ora!

(I am hoping to visit you on S. Island soon!)  The UK association, ALDinHE,
is proposing to establish such a journal - i.e. focussing on issues Learning
Development as we understand it - but we are still at an early stage of
development. We are inviting those who have papers accepted for our
forthcoming Symposium on 17th and 18th March 2008 (Learning Development -
Who Needs It?) at the University of Bradford, to take an extended period
after their presentations to re-edit and then submit for inclusion our first
publication - which will become our first issue! Whether or not we print
this in paper form too we have not yet decided ...

Are other colleagues able to advise Lisa about any other relevant online
journals in, or related to, our field?

Best wishes

John