The upgrade will be done but... slowly :) After we have a new machine
properly set and tested, we smoothly switch to lcg-CE 3.1.

> After a standard YAIM config it doesn't work ?
> The only difference in your case is only the very last step (i.e) the
> plugin for sge instead of pbs.

No... it doesn't work with glite-info-generic. It works with
lcg-info-generic... But if I move /opt/lcg/bin/lcg-info-generic to
/opt/lcg/bin/lcg-info-generic.orig, I loose all the ldap info.
It is still running lcg-info-generic and not glite-info-generic... Why?
This is the question...

Cheers
Goncalo