A small side note - SLC3 is still a reference platform for glite3,
right? And not SL3. So I'm just curios as to when (if) to expect some
official announcement from the glite people that now everything works on
slc4 (really, migrating from one old distro to another is at least a
questionable solution).

atb,
Ilja