Dear colleagues,

this is to extend our invitation to the book launch of

Vested Voices II. Creating with Transvestism: from Bertolucci to Boccaccio.
F.G. Pedriali & R.M. Riccobono (eds)

introduced by a paper by

Remo Ceserani
'Disguise and Travesty in Ariosto'

which will take place on 13 December 2007

at

The Italian Cultural Institute, Edinburgh.

Please find attached the relevant poster for your information.

best regards
Rossella Riccobono

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html