From: Derham, Karen
Sent: 08 November 2007 13:25
To: Elliott, Keith
Subject: RE: Photographic Recording

In Northumberland we still ask for black and white prints and colour
transparencies and state in our briefs that while digital photographs
can be taken and included in the report, the document also needs to
include a list of the black and white and colour photographs taken. We
also require that the photographs are sent to the museum for long term
storage and that the condition will not be fully discharged until we
have confirmation that this has taken place.

Hope that helps,

Karen