A few tips for this Xmas

Thought that I would share this with you. As they say on the crem
forms I have no pecuniary interest! I just wanted to save cash for
others:-

Quidco.com - sign up with them and use them for Internet shopping.
They are a referral site. Last year I received £139.00 in cashback
doing nothing different than I would have done without them. This year
with 2 transactions alone - switching broadband and switching car
insurance (both of whcih I was going to do anyway), I've already saved
over £130.00.

Good but cheap pair of in-ear headphones for ipods Creative Labs
EP-630 - superb quality - £7.99 on Amazon.co.uk. These are the same as
the Sennheiser CX300 that sell for £20.00 - £30.00 ones (beware the
cheap fakes in the amazon marketplace.)

Hotukdeals.com - logon daily to see what bargains are going and where.
Hope others find this helpful for christmas. Anyone elase any tips?

--
Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.informatiks.com