Depends what you need the space for. As I said in my initial post,
anything like this in size and you pay a very hefty premium for it. It
sounds as though the build is excellent, and all the reviewers are
raving about it - yet to see a bad review.

Apparently XP fits on this with 2 gig to spare. With the soon to come
8gig version you would have 6 gig. You can add storage in the external
slots, or a 2.5" drive via USB. Depends what you wnat it for - nice
compact computer for e-mails, web-browsing, documents, presentation
etc. Great to take with you on holidays, especially if you can get
wifi access somewhere. I would be interested to try Portable EMIS on
it.

Best wishes

Paul Bromley

On 15/11/2007, Roger Gardiner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> there's one on ebay at the moment:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280172213041
>

> but is 4Gb much use?
>
> Roger

cases for the Apple
> laptops??

Availability - difficult at the moment as they are selling
hot-cakes - do a google or check the forums at eeeuser.com, but
> nyou
may have difficulty for the next couple of weeks. I was on the point
of
> ordering from ebuyer on Monday, but the only thing that stopped me
is that
> there is talk of a new version with 8gig storage at the end of
the month.
> Ebuyer had 10 black and 10 white on Monday, but they had
gone by
> Tuesday!

Best wishes

Paul Bromley

On 15/11/2007, Roger Gardiner
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> how much and where can you buy it?
>

> Roger

actual
> user interface/screen resolution needs to be OK etc. But
>
> very
tempting...

--
Tim