If I read this right, this ups should run that fridge [chosen by google as top medical fridge] for over 2 days.

UPS:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/APC-Smart-UPS-2200VA-external-Connector/dp/B0007POM1G/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194978277&sr=1-4

fridge:
http://www.obrienscamping.co.uk/mini_fridges/medical_fridge_DS600H.htm
The Dometic (formerly Electrolux) DS600H medical fridge

Capacity,refrigerator,litres
53

Net Weight, kg 18

Dimensions, mm H x W x D 592 x 486 x 494

Colour White

Consumption

- Electric, kWh/24 h approx. 0.88

- Power Input W 85

. {GasValue}

Average consumption in 24 h at 25 C° mean ambient annual temperature according to ISO standards.