From: GP-UK on behalf of Gavin Jamie
Sent: Mon 12/11/2007 09:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Facebook

Clearly have become an old fart because I just don't get it. Several
people have told me how fab it is. Signed up without giving anything
terribly personal and all it told me was that Adrian (no not that one)
was "enjoying autumn". Would probably explain why he is not down the pub
much these days.

Then got a couple of emails to say that my sister had thrown a chicken
at me and was writing on the walls. Well the kids get sent to the
naughty step for a bloody long time for that sort of thing.

Occasionally log on but just see a list of people that I don't know but
other people I know do.

Searching in vain for "click here for the fun bits" button. Currently
looks like a limp "friends reunited" but I am presumably missing
something. Surely I must be missing something.

--
Gavin (35 - between youngster and silver surfer - difficult age)