sadly no. if i was a hedgie, do u really think i would be slumming it with smelly u lot on gp-uk? no, i'd be sitting on my luxury yacht, drinking ch petrus poured (poored? er no) by my supermodel GF.> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:15:14 +0000> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: Is this the meanest practice in the UK?> To: [log in to unmask]> > On 12/11/2007, Paul Caldwell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> > er, the JHD and junior partner in 4+5 were the same.> > Lovely! We haven't had any good gossip on GP-UK for ages.> > I was hoping for the punchline "Reader, I was that hedge fund operator".> > -- > Michael Leuty> Nottingham, UK